Saturday, November 14, 2009

The dreadful dimple

Maile has a cute, tiny little dimple on her left cheek. I've always loved it! I think it adds such a spark to her beautiful smile. But for some reason, Maile doesn't like it. :( I can't understand why she doesn't like it, but she doesn't.
Last night, she was in the bathroom with me, sitting on the counter looking in the mirror and said...
"Mom, can you take off my dimple?"
After I told her that I couldn't take it off, she didn't give up. She then asked Tiani if SHE could take it off. Poor little Maile. Can't help her with that one. She'll have to live with it. As for me, I'm glad I CAN'T take it off. I LOVE HER...AND HER DIMPLE!

2 comments:

Crissy said...

Awww...I love dimples! even if its just one...Krislynn has a dimple behind her left shoulder...she says it looks weird...I told her it makes her special! She's like whatever...haha! Miss u guys!

Sydney said...

How sweet:) Maybe she will ask santa for it for christmas)